Armageddon456Armageddon456

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Milkman Milkman

Wow

ya wtf iunno wat u were thinking when u made this but it is a well crafted flash vid

(2003)Henrys Shotgun (2003)Henrys Shotgun

Hey Rick Pass The Apple!

Even though its senseless violence where every1 gets shot and dies... ITS STILL FUCKING FUNNY!

.-.Windows Xp.-. .-.Windows Xp.-.

Meh

The whole ninja fighting stick figures seems to be getting old. Sry but i find this flash to be boring. Try making a flash with something OTHER than those stick figures and ninja fighting. Good try though.

Retard Rescue Force Retard Rescue Force

Hard to see

Its hard to make out the picture and i just dont no wtf is going on in the movie.

AntiClockClock responds:

Get glasses. If you cant figure it out, that sounds more like a personal problem.

(2004) Spiderman!!! (2004) Spiderman!!!

Funny

The fact that you made a flash movie with some clay guy constantly singing that old school Spidy song is hilarious. I enjoyed the cop especially since he thought the guy was a mummy, shot him, and then just walked off like it was nothing. I've seen alot of your flash movies and they never get old.

Hey you talk about my brother and you you talk about me...

Snes World Tournament 2 Snes World Tournament 2

Great

The flash was great considering the fact that you used characters from SNES. I find that Lui Kang shot to the balls getting sorta old since every1 does it...but it still is ocassionally funny. Great Work

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

Hilarious

Very good flash... I hate those fuckers that compliment the cheaters "Wow he fucked you up, Shit you guys are horrible."